Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid level
Role: Data Scientist
Industry: Data Analytics
Company size: 5-10 people
Company type: Private
Ocurate is searching for a data scientist to work on applying our deep machine learning framework in conjunction with our unique database on 260 million Americans in service of predicting customer lifetime value for our clients in theB2C/ecommerce space.
At Ocurate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and extensive datasets in the space, and apply and extend cutting edge machine learning technology.
Ocurate uses a class of deep machine learning, and unique data to predict customer lifetime value with best-in-class accuracy.
Ocurate is a fully remote company, with employees located mainly in New York and San Francisco/Bay Area. Our founder believes strongly in a healthy work/life balance, and a culture of working smarter not harder. Ocurate highly values diversity. We are supportive of families.
- 3+ years experience in an applied machine learning role, familiarity and history of working with concepts of Tibshirani et al’s Elements of Machine Learning
- Experience working in the cloud (such as AWS or Google Cloud)
- Fluency in Python
- Fluency in SQL / relational algebra
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Bonus Requirements: (skills that are not required but which would be highly valued):
- Statistically trained, e.g. MS in statistics, Machine Learning or similar
- Familiarity with Deep Learning
- Fully remote role in fully remote company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Reimbursement of monthly health care premiums (we do not offer employer sponsored coverage at this time)